Tatjana Uhde – Marchenbilder (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/48kHz | Time – 58:49 minutes | 586 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Ars Produktion
All of the works gathered on this album have – as different as they may be – one thing in common: they can be heard in the popular and idealized folk tone popular in the Romantic period. Whether Schumann’s Fantasiest”ucke or Schubert’s Arpeggione Sonata, all of these pieces catch the ear quickly, stir deep emotions and yet are complexly composed works that place the highest demands on cello and piano.
Born in Freiburg, Germany, into a musical family, Tatjana Uhde took her first cello lessons at the age of 6, with her mother Sanja Uhde Mitrovic. She later went on to study with Martin Ostertag (Hochschule f”ur Musik, Karlsruhe), Philippe Muller (Conservatoire national sup’erieur de Paris), and Antonio Meneses (Hochschule der K”unste Bern). Since 2008 Uhde has been Associate Principal Cellist at the Paris National Opera. She is also a member of the Festspielorchestra in Bayreuth.
A sense of sound, virtuosity, stage presence and a special feeling for an interesting selection of programs characterize the pianist Lisa Wellisch. Her particular concern is to facilitate access to classical music for a diverse audience through exciting music education – without compromising on the always demanding selection of works. She especially likes to give lecture recitals and in 2009 founded the concert series “Klassik im Sigma Zentrum” Bad S”ackingen, which makes an important cultural contribution to the region with 10 top-class concerts a year, moderated by the artists.
1. Tatjana Uhde – I. Nicht schnell
2. Tatjana Uhde – II. Lebhaft
3. Tatjana Uhde – III. Rasch
4. Tatjana Uhde – IV. Langsam, mit melancholischen Ausdruck
5. Tatjana Uhde – M”archen, Op. 8
6. Tatjana Uhde – I. Allegro moderato
7. Tatjana Uhde – II. Adagio
8. Tatjana Uhde – III. Allegretto
9. Tatjana Uhde – IV. Solveig’s Song (Arr. for Cello & Piano)
10. Tatjana Uhde – No. 1, Zart und mit Ausdruck
11. Tatjana Uhde – No. 2, Lebhaft, leicht
12. Tatjana Uhde – No. 3, Rasch und mit Feuer