Staatskapelle Dresden & Jeffrey Tate – Beethoven: Sinfonie No. 7 – Die Weihe des Hauses (Remastered) (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/44,1kHz | Time – 58:41 minutes | 556 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Eterna
The Symphony No. 7 in A major, Op. 92, is a symphony in four movements composed by Ludwig van Beethoven between 1811 and 1812, while improving his health in the Bohemian spa town of Teplice. The work is dedicated to Count Moritz von Fries.
The Consecration of the House (or Die Weihe des Hauses), Op. 124, is a work by Ludwig van Beethoven composed in September 1822. It was commissioned by Carl Friedrich Hensler, the Director of Vienna’s new Theater in der Josefstadt, and was first performed at the theatre’s opening on October 3, 1822. It was the first work Beethoven wrote after his revival of studying the works of J. S. Bach and Handel, and bears their influence.
01. Beethoven: Sinfonie No. 7, Op. 92: I. Poco sostenuto – Vivace (Remastered)
02. Beethoven: Sinfonie No. 7, Op. 92: II. Allegretto (Remastered)
03. Beethoven: Sinfonie No. 7, Op. 92: III. Presto (Remastered)
04. Beethoven: Sinfonie No. 7, Op. 92: IV. Allegretto con brio (Remastered)
05. Beethoven: Die Weihe des Hauses, Op. 124 (Remastered)