Silje Nergaard – Japanese Blue (2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 47:17 minutes | 973 MB | Genre: Jazz
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Sony Classical
Silje Nergaard is a Norwegian singer and songwriter of International renown. She is without question Norway’s best selling Jazz artist of all-time with a total 13 albums released over a career that spans 20 years. From the first moment she entered the music scene at the age of 16, Silje established herself as one of Norway’s strongest songwriters. Her first hit single “Tell Me Where You´re Going” (with Pat Metheny ) was an International chart success, reaching the # 1 position in Japan (where they actually named a wine after her!) and placing in the Top 10 throughout Scandinavia and the UK.
Silje´s album “At First Light” is still by far the biggest selling Norwegian Jazz album ever according to the official Norwegian Pop charts. The album entered the VG Pop charts at #1 in the first week of release at the start of the millennium.
Silje has recorded and performed her songs with Al Jarreau, Pat Metheny, Toots Thielemans, John Scofield, Morten Harket (A-ha) and many more.
01. Be Still My Heart (Acoustic Version) (5:53)
02. Based on a Thousand True Stories (Acoustic Version) (5:56)
03. The Waltz (Acoustic Version) (4:03)
04. I Don’t Wanna See You Cry (Acoustic Version) (5:21)
05. Mercy Street (Acoustic Version) (5:16)
06. Lullaby to Erle (Acoustic Version) (5:09)
07. Love of My Life (Acoustic Version) (4:06)
08. Japanese Blue (Acoustic Version) (6:24)
09. En Og En (Acoustic Version) (5:12)
Silje Nergaard, vocals
Espen Berg, piano