Sarah Vaughan – You’re Mine You (1962/2020)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/44,1 kHz | Time – 31:59 minutes | 317 MB | Genre: Jazz
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front cover | © RevOla
You’re Mine You is a 1962 studio album by the American jazz singer Sarah Vaughan, orchestrated and conducted by Quincy Jones.
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album three stars and said that “Vaughan’s voice is typically wondrous and sometimes a bit excessive on the ballads (some may find her slightly overblown version of ‘Maria’ a bit difficult to sit through) but in top form on the more swinging numbers.
1. Sarah Vaughan – You’re Mine You (Remastered)
2. Sarah Vaughan – The Best Is Yet To Come (Remastered)
3. Sarah Vaughan – Witchcraft (Remastered)
4. Sarah Vaughan – The Second Time Around (Remastered)
5. Sarah Vaughan – I Could Write a Book (Remastered)
6. Sarah Vaughan – Maria (Remastered)
7. Sarah Vaughan – Baubles, Bangles and Beads (Remastered)
8. Sarah Vaughan – Fly Me to the Moon (Remastered)
9. Sarah Vaughan – So Long (Remastered)
10. Sarah Vaughan – On Green Dolphin Street (Remastered)