Quique Sinesi – Corazón Sur (2019)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 47:50 minutes | 874 MB | Genre: Acoustic Guitar, Latin
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Acoustic Music Records
This is top-drawer guitar artistry from Argentina. Quique Sinesi’s own compositions are sensitive and technically intricate, and they bring together the wide spectrum of Latin American music with samples of folklore, world music and jazz.
The guitarist, who was born in Buenos Aires in 1960, recorded fourteen cuts on CORAZÓN SUR. Most of them feature a seven-string guitar, but also make use of traditional instruments, like the charango, the ronroco, and seldom-heard ten-string and fretless guitars. With them, Sinesi creates a musical universe that keeps opening wider the more space it is given and the more you listen to the recording. Classical elements blend here with traditional rhythms from Argentina, Brazil, or Chile and percussive, experimental sounds with jazzy harmonies. For Quique Sinesi himself, music is the expression of his own experiences and feelings, inspired from travels and human encounters.
And even if it sounds like a cliché: The great thing is that thanks to his expressiveness, his listeners are able to share in the feelings that are being declared by the music.
1. Quique Sinesi – Oriente urbano (03:24)
2. Quique Sinesi – La Violeta 1 (02:51)
3. Quique Sinesi – Pasos en el camino (04:17)
4. Quique Sinesi – La Violeta 2 (03:20)
5. Quique Sinesi – Candombufer (05:23)
6. Quique Sinesi – Gotas en el agua (02:40)
7. Quique Sinesi – Gismontiana (05:50)
8. Quique Sinesi – Volver a ser (04:28)
9. Quique Sinesi – La solitaria (03:30)
10. Quique Sinesi – De regreso (01:35)
11. Quique Sinesi – 3 Microtangos: Noce de carton (02:36)
12. Quique Sinesi – 3 Microtangos: Valseado (01:43)
13. Quique Sinesi – 3 Microtangos: Reflejos nocturnos (00:55)
14. Quique Sinesi – Alta paz (05:12)