Paolo Fresu – Tango macondo (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/96kHz | Time – 00:49:34 minutes | 817 MB | Genre: Jazz
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Tuk Music
Il venditore di metafores”, a show produced by the Stabile Di Bolzano that opens the 21/22 season.
Tango Macondo. Il venditore Di metafore ” is a show written and directed by Giorgio Gallione, freely inspired by the work “Il venditore di metafore” by Salvatore Niffoi (ed Giunti).
Interwoven with the narration provided to Ugo Dighero, Rosanna Naddeo and Paul Li Volsi, music composed by Paolo Fresu and performed live with Daniele di Bonaventura (bandoneon) and Pierpaolo Cow (organ), dance of the Deos Ensemble – Work Studio led by choreographer John Di Cicco, and the scenic elements of Marcello Chiarenza.
“Tango Macondo “is the story of Matoforu, a Sardinian” metaphor seller ” and his great love, Anzelina Bisocciu, his singer. It is a journey in a territory to the borders between the delirium and geography” that part from Mamoiada in Sardinia, the country in the Barbagia of the legendary Carnival and its masks, evil and grotesque, and get to cross Macondo, the fictional country was born from the dream world, and the legendary Gabriel García Márquez, with all its baggage of visions and miracles.
Enriching and giving meaning to this sumptuous narrative universe is the music, thanks to the presence on stage of an ensemble guided by Fresu’s compositional and empathetic talent.
01. Paolo Fresu – Alguien Le Dice al Tango
02. Paolo Fresu – Il venditore di metafore
03. Paolo Fresu – Movimento andino
04. Paolo Fresu – Dumburudù / Dillu
05. Paolo Fresu – Macondo
06. Paolo Fresu – El Día Que Me Quieras
07. Paolo Fresu – Lenta preghiera
08. Paolo Fresu – Ballu Tzoppu / Skamoiada
09. Paolo Fresu – Il sogno delle case di specchio
10. Paolo Fresu – Volver
11. Paolo Fresu – Tema di matoforu e anzelina
12. Paolo Fresu – Stagioni (Bonus track)