Miyuji Kaneko – Piano Pieces 2: Chopin, Lizst, Debussy, Bach, Busoni (2014)
PS3 Rip | SACD ISO | DSD64 2.0 > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | 92:34 minutes | Scans NOT included | 3,71 GB
or FLAC(converted with foobar2000 to tracks) 24bit/88,2 kHz | Scans NOT included | 1,4 GB
Miyuji Kaneko was born in 1989 to a Japanese father and a Hungarian mother. At the age of six, he moved to Hungary alone to study under Zsuzsa Cs. Nagy at the Bartok Elementary School of Music. In 2001 at the age of eleven, he was accepted into the Franz Liszt Academy of Music, skipping grades and studying with professors Gabor Eckhardt, Gyongyi Kevehazi, and Rita Wagner. He has won first prizes in many international music competitions, including the 2008 Bartok International Piano Competition.
This recording of piano works is the second title from ESOTERIC label, produced by bringing together the knowhow of ESOTERIC and Octavia Records, with the goal being a high-quality DSD recording primarily targeting audiophiles. The resulting recording promises a new level of excitement by bringing to the listener not only high sound quality, but also the captivating musical power embodied in the original works themselves. The piano was recorded with two sets of microphones; one was set at the audience position, and the other one was set at the player’s position. Both takes were individually recorded on SACD layer, in order that listener can compare track-by-track.
01. CHOPIN : Polonaise No. 6 in A-Flat Major Op. 53 “Heroic”
02. CHOPIN : Barcarolle in F-sharp major Op.60
03. CHOPIN : Nocturne No.2 in E-flat major Op.9-2
04. CHOPIN : Etude in E major “Chanson de l’adieu” Op.10-3
05. CHOPIN : Waltze No.1 in E-flat major “Grande Valse Brillante” Op.18
06. LISZT : Hungarian Rhapsody No.12 in C-Sharp Minor S244/R106
07. DEBUSSY : From Children’s corner No.6 “Golliwog’s cakewalk”
08. J.S.BACH / arr. F.Busoni “Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ”, BWV 639
09. CHOPIN : Polonaise No. 6 in A-Flat Major Op. 53 “Heroic”
10. CHOPIN : Barcarolle in F-sharp major Op.60
11. CHOPIN : Nocturne No.2 in E-flat major Op.9-2
12. CHOPIN : Etude in E major “Chanson de l’adieu” Op.10-3
13. CHOPIN : Waltze No.1 in E-flat major “Grande Valse Brillante” Op.18
14. LISZT : Hungarian Rhapsody No.12 in C-Sharp Minor S244/R106
15. DEBUSSY : From Children’s corner No.6 “Golliwog’s cakewalk”
16. J.S.BACH / arr. F.Busoni “Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ”, BWV 639
DSD Recording with 2x alternative Microphones positions.