Michie Koyama – Beethoven – Piano Sonatas No. 30,31,32 (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 01:06:50 minutes | 1,31 GB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Sony Music Labels Inc.
The Japanese pianist, Michie Koyama, started learning piano playing at the age of 5. She completed musical high school at the Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, moving on to college level at the same University, studying with Michiko Yoshida and Hiroshi Tamura. She participated in international music competitions in Tokyo (reached semi-final stage, 1980). She is the only Japanese pianist ever to have won prizes at the international music competitions in both Moscow (the 7th Tchaikovsky Competition, 3rd Prize, 1982) and Warsaw (the 11th Chopin Competition, 4th Prize, 1985).
In 1991, Michie Koyama made her London debut at the Royal Festival Hall with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Since then she has established a worldwide career as on as one of the foremost Japanese pianists. She toured in Europe and the USA. She has performed with top orchestras such as the Warsaw Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra, BBC Symphony Orchestra, Berliner Symphoniker, Montreal Symphony, Academy of St Martin-in-the-Fields, English Chamber Orchestra, Moscow Radio Symphony Orchestra, Russian National Symphony Orchestra, St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra, Warsaw Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, Philharmonishe Virtuosen Berlin, Residentie Orkest Den Haag, Sinfonia Varsovia, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. She often appears in world tours also appeared as soloist with several Japanese orchestras. She has worked with such conductors as Herbert Blomstedt, Rapahel Fruhbeck de Burgos, James Conlon, Andrew Davis, Alexander Dmitriev, Charles Dutoit, Vladimir Fedossev, Claus Peter Flor, Jean Fournet, jKazimierz Kord Neville Marriner, Seiji Ozawa, Wolfgang Sawallisch, Horst Stein, Otmar Suitner, Yuri Temirkanov, and others.
1. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.30 in E major,Op.109 I.Vivace,ma non troppo – Adagio espressivo
2. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.30 in E major,Op.109 II.Prestissimo
3. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.30 in E major,Op.109 III.Andante molto cantabile ed espressivo
4. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.31 in A-flat major,Op.110 I.Moderato cantabile molto espressivo
5. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.31 in A-flat major,Op.110 II.Allegro molto
6. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.31 in A-flat major,Op.110 III.Adagio ma non troppo; Fuga.Allegro ma non troppo
7. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.32 in C minor,Op.111 I.Maestoso;Allegro con brio ed appassionato
8. Michie Koyama – Piano Sonata No.32 in C minor,Op.111 II.Arietta:Adagio molto semplice e cantabile