Michele Marelli – Contemporary Clarinet (2016)
FLAC (tracks) 24-bit/96 kHz | Time – 01:12:52 minutes | 1,18 GB | Genre: Classical
Studio Master, Official Digital Download – Source: Q0buz | Front Cover | © Decca
Michele Marelli, who holds a major in clarinet with highest honors “Summa cum laude” from the Conservatory of Alessandria under the guidance of Prof. Giacomo Soave, and a degree in Modern Literature from the University of Turin with a thesis on Stockhausen, furthered his studies in England with Alan Hacker, in Germany with Suzanne Stephens and in France with Alain Damiens, and studied composition and electronic music in Torino and Milano.
01. Karlheinz Stockhausen: Klarinette aus Orchester Finalisten
02. Pierre Boulez: Dialogue de l’ombre double (1985: Dialogue De L’Ombre Double
03. György Kurtág: Signs, Games And Messages For String – In Nomine
04. Karlheinz Stockhausen: Tanze Luzefa!
05. Ivan Fedele: High
06-08. Marco Stroppa: Il peso di un respiro
09. Brian Ferneyhough: La chute d’Icare
10-12. Giacinto Scelsi: Kya for clarinet and ensemble
Michele Marelli (clarinet)
New Music Orchestra
Szymon Bywalec (conductor)