Marco Schiavo & Sergio Marchegiani – Mozart For Two: Piano Sonatas Four Hands K. 521, 381, 19D, 358 (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/96kHz | Time – 01:16:00 minutes | 1,29 GB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Universal Music Italia srL.
A brilliant Italian pianist, Marco Schiavohas a calm connection with music. He does not like competitions and admires those who are capable of transmitting any emotion, even a small one. He has been acclaimed for his mastery, variety and control of the sonorities of the piano. Attracted by nature, he is simple and spontaneous, loves life and tries to give importance to people less fortunate than himself. He loves “mozzarella”, good wine and, like a true Mediterranean, beautiful girls.
Marco Schiavo was born in 1973 in Casal Velino, a small seaside town in the province of Salerno. He was sent at a very early age, by his mother Enza and his father Adolfo, to study piano. He later continued his studies at the Conservatory of Avellino where he graduated receiving top grades with magna cum laude.
He first studied with Rinalda Tassinari Skubikowski, then followed various courses of specialization studies with Bruno Canino, Aldo Ciccolini, Sergei Dorenski (Mozarteum of Salisburg). Later on he studied several years with Franco Scala in Imola. His international debut came in 1992 with two concerts in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
From that point on, he started a brilliant concert career, which has lead him to perform in the main cities all over the world, invited by prestigious concert institutions: Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Stockholm, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Wien, Salzburg, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brusellas, Barcelona, Porto, Ankara, Dubai, New York, Dallas, San Francisco, Denver, Mexico City, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, San Salvador, Buenos Aires, San Paolo in Brazil, etc. He has played with directors and prestigious orchestras like the Russian Symphony Orchestra (with which he has also recorded a CD with 1st and 3rd piano concert and the orchestra of L. Van Beethoven, dir. Valery Polyansky, Orchestra of the Prof. of the theatre St. Carlo of Naples, the Symphonic Orchestra of Estado de M’exico, the Symphonic of Theatre Petruzzelli of Bari, Orchestra Nacional de El Salvador, the Colorado Symphony Orchestra, The Camerata Virtuosi of New York etc. He has also performed at the Carnegie Hall of New York, the Philharmonic of Monaco of Baviera (Gasteig), the Col’on theatre of Buenos Aires, The auditorium of the Radio Cultura in S. Paolo of Brasil, The auditorium of the RTL of Luxemburg, the Monumental theatre of Madrid, the Beethoven Haus of Bonn, National Auditorium of Ottawa, Conservatory of Sydney, Federation Hall of Melbourne, Mozarteum of Salisburg.
1. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in C Major, K. 19d: I. (Allegro) (06:07)
2. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in C Major, K. 19d: II. Menuetto (03:18)
3. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in C Major, K. 19d: III. Rondo. Allegretto (04:03)
4. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in B-Flat Major, K. 358/186c: I. Allegro (05:42)
5. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in B-Flat Major, K. 358/186c: II. Adagio (06:10)
6. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in B-Flat Major, K. 358/186c: III. Molto Presto (04:36)
7. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in D Major, K. 381: I. Allegro (05:35)
8. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in D Major, K. 381: II. Andante (07:02)
9. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in D Major, K. 381: III. Allegro molto (04:21)
10. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in C Major, K. 521: I. Allegro (13:23)
11. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in C Major, K. 521: II. Andante (07:50)
12. Sonata for Piano Four-Hands in C Major, K. 521: III. Allegretto (07:53)