Kun-Woo Paik – Chopin The Complete Nocturnes (2019)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 02:03:08 minutes | 2,33 GB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Universal Music Ltd.
Kun-Woo Paik made his debut at age ten performing Grieg’s Piano Concerto with the Korean National Orchestra. At 15 he moved to New York to study with Rosina Lhévinne at The Juilliard School, and he also studied in London, with Ilona Kabos, and in Italy, with Guido Agosti and Wilhelm Kempff. His international career took off following his first New York appearance, performing Ravel’s complete piano works at Lincoln Center, as well as his orchestral debut at Carnegie Hall.
1. Nocturne No.1 in B flat minor, Op.9 No.1
2. Nocturne No.11 in G minor, Op.37 No.1
3. Nocturne No.12 in G, Op.37 No.2
4. Nocturne No.2 in E flat, Op.9 No.2
5. Nocturne No.7 in C sharp minor, Op.27 No.1
6. Nocturne No.14 in F sharp minor, Op.48 No.2
7. Nocturne No.5 in F sharp, Op.15 No.2
8. Nocturne No.17 in B, Op.62 No.1
9. Nocturne No.6 in G minor, Op.15 No.3
10. Nocturne No.19 in E minor, Op.72 No.1
11. Nocturne No.13 In C Minor, Op.48 No.1
12. Nocturne No.4 in F, Op.15 No.1
13. Nocturne No.9 in B, Op.32 No.1
14. Nocturne No.18 in E, Op.62 No.2
15. Nocturne No. 8 in D-Flat Major, Op. 27 No. 2
16. Nocturne No.16 in E flat, Op.55 No.2
17. Nocturne No.10 in A flat, Op.32 No.2
18. Nocturne No.15 in F minor, Op.55 No.1
19. Nocturne No.21 in C minor, Op.posth.
20. Nocturne No.3 in B, Op.9 No.3
21. Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. posth.
Kun-Woo Paik, piano
Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra
Antoni Wit, conductor