Joe Hisaishi – MinimalRhythm IV (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/96kHz | Time – 53:11 minutes | 988 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © UNIVERSAL MUSIC LLC
This release comes in a series of releases from the legendary Japanese composer Joe Hisaishi. MinimalRhythm II features some of Hisaishi’s more moving percussive music.
Joe Hisaishi is known for over 100 film scores and solo albums dating back to 1981. While possessing a stylistically distinct sound, Hisaishi’s music has been known to explore and incorporate different genres, including minimalist, experimental electronic, European classical, and Japanese classical. Lesser known are the other musical roles he plays; he is also a typesetter, author, arranger, and conductor.
He has been associated with animator Hayao Miyazaki since 1984, having composed scores for all but one of his films.
1. Joe Hisaishi – Contrabass Concerto Movement 1 (Live)
2. Joe Hisaishi – Contrabass Concerto Movement 2 (Live)
3. Joe Hisaishi – Contrabass Concerto Movement 3 (Live)
4. Joe Hisaishi – The Border Concerto for 3 Horns and Orchestra I. Crossing Lines (Live)
5. Joe Hisaishi – The Border Concerto for 3 Horns and Orchestra II. The Scaling (Live)
6. Joe Hisaishi – The Border Concerto for 3 Horns and Orchestra III. The Circles (Live)