Jean-Marc Luisada – Chopin: Ballades (2010) [Japan]
SACD Rip | SACD ISO | DST64 2.0 & 5.0 > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | 66:46 minutes | Scans included | 3,08 GB
or DSD64 2.0 Stereo (from SACD-ISO to Tracks.dsf) > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | Full Scans included | 2,63 GB
or FLAC Stereo (carefully converted & encoded to tracks) 24bit/96 kHz | Full Scans included | 1,2 GB
DSD Recording | Features Stereo and Multichannel Surround | RCA Read Seal / Sony Music Japan # SICC-10101
Jean-Marc Luisada is a French pianist born in Bizerte, Tunisia. He started on the piano at six years old. He signed an exclusive agreement with RCA Red Seal in 1998. Among his recordings are the waltzes and mazurkas of Frédéric François Chopin. This album have been recorded in Japan at Salamanca Hall. It marked as Pure DSD Recording.
01. Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
02. Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38
03. Ballade No. 3 in A-flat Major, Op. 47
04. Ballade No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52
05. Andante spianato and Grande Polonaise in E-flat Major, Op. 22
06. Nocturne in C Minor, Op. 48, NO. 1
07. Nocturne in E-flat Major, Op. 9, NO. 2
Produced by Phillip Traugott. Engineered by Kazuie Sugimoto.
Recorded on July 26-29, 2010 at Salamanca Hall, Gifu, Japan.