Elzbieta Bilicka – Lights & Shadows (2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/96kHz | Time – 47:35 minutes | 814 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Centaur Records, Inc.
U.S.-based Polish pianist Elzbieta Bilicka has been praised for organic combination of thought and emotion. This can be keenly felt in this evocative program Lights & Shadows. Elzbieta Bilicka was born in Slupsk (Poland). In 2011 she finished the music school in her hometown and passed her leaving examinations at the III Navy High School in Gdynia. In 2016 she got the Masters of Arts degree at the Feliks Nowowiejski Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz where she studied with Agata Nowakowska-Gumiela, Alberto Nos and Katarzyna Popowa-Zydron. From 2016 to 2018 she was a member of the class of Nelson Goerner at the Haute Ecole de Musique de Geneve in Switzerland. Elzbieta has taken part in various piano competitions winning prizes and distinctions. The latest and most important of them are: the honorable mention, laureate title and special prizes for the best rendition of a W.A. Mozart concerto and I.J. Paderewski pieces at the X International Ignacy Jan Paderewski Piano Competition in Bydgoszcz (2016) and the 3rd prize at the Polish Chopin Piano NIFC Competition in Katowice (2016). In 2018 Elzbieta was awarded The Young Poland Scholarship of the Polish Minister of Culture.
1. Elzbieta Bilicka – Po’eme No. 1 in F-sharp Major, Op. 32 No. 1
2. Elzbieta Bilicka – No. 3, Une barque sur l’oc’ean
3. Elzbieta Bilicka – No. 4, Alborada del gracioso
4. Elzbieta Bilicka – Prelude No. 7 in C Minor, Op. 1 No. 7
5. Elzbieta Bilicka – Ballade No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52
6. Elzbieta Bilicka – I. Andante spianato. Tranquillo
7. Elzbieta Bilicka – II. Grande polonaise brillante