David Oistrakh, Lev Oborin – Beethoven. Violin Sonatas 5 & 9 (1962) [Japan 2015]
PS3 Rip | SACD ISO | DSD64 2.0 > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | 58:42 minutes | Scans NOT included | 2,35 GB
or FLAC(converted with foobar2000 to tracks) 24bit/88,2 kHz | Scans NOT included | 0,99 GB
The reissue of classical music masterpieces by ESOTERIC has attracted a lot of attention, both for its uncompromising commitment to recreating the original master sound, and for using hybrid Super Audio CD (SACD) technology to improve sound quality. This series marks the first hybrid SACD release of historical recording selections that have been mainstays of the catalog since their initial release.
These new audio versions feature ESOTERIC´s proprietary re-mastering process to achieve the highest level of sound quality.
01. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.9 in A major, Op.47 “Kreutzer”: 1. Adagio sostenuto – Presto
02. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.9 in A major, Op.47 “Kreutzer”: 2. Andante con variazioni
03. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.9 in A major, Op.47 “Kreutzer”: 3. Finale (Presto)
04. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.5 in F major, Op.24 “Spring”: 1. Allegro
05. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.5 in F major, Op.24 “Spring”: 2. Adagio molto espressivo
06. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.5 in F major, Op.24 “Spring”: 3. Scherzo (Allegro molto)
07. Sonata for Violin and Piano No.5 in F major, Op.24 “Spring”: 4. Rondo (Allegro ma non troppo)
Recorded: October 1962, Le Chant du Monde, Paris, France.
Mastering Engineer : Kazuie Sugimoto (Victor Creative Media Co., Ltd. Mastering Center)
David Oistrakh – Violin
Lev Oborin – Piano