Universal Music Group has gone back to the original master tapes to deliver fully uncompressed, high-resolution versions of many of your favorite albums on Blu-ray Pure Audio Disc. Mastered at 24bit/96kHz, Blu-ray Pure Audio Discs deliver the sound the artists originally heard in the studio when these classic albums were recorded. These discs provide all the recorded musical information. While convenient due to their small file size, today’s heavily compressed music files do not represent the true fidelity of the original album.
• Recordings are transferred from the original master tapes and delivered in high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio
• No compression is utilized, and the sound quality is vastly superior to MP3 or standard CD
• Three separate choices of audio file format for playback: PCM 2.0, Dolby True HD, or DTS-HD Master Audio (5.1 available where noted)
• Your preferred audio format is chosen either by pressing the “Audio” button on your Blu-ray remote or via your onscreen menu display
The classic Bob Marley Best Of album, Legend collects the reggae pioneer’s greatest genre-defining songs, running the gamut from “I Shot the Sheriff” to the meditative “Redemption Song” and the irrepressible “Three Little Birds.” The beauty and simplicity of Bob Marley’s music was as important as his message and Legend is the ideal all-encompassing look at his excellence, warmth and humanity.
Legend is the world’s best-selling reggae album with global sales exceeding 40 million copies, including more than 14 million in the U.S. alone. The RIAA Diamond-certified album holds the distinction of being the second longest-charting album in the history of Billboard magazine, second only to Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side Of The Moon. In 2003, Rolling Stone ranked Legendat No. 46 on its “500 Greatest Albums of All Time” list.
Blu-ray Pure Audio Discs:
Audio is taken from the original master tapes and mastered in 24-bit/96kHz resolution with a choice of three sound formats: PCM, Dolby True HD, or DTS-HD Master Audio. You can finally enjoy the music in the fidelity originally experienced in the studio.
• Simply load the disc into any Blu-ray device and it starts to play, just like a CD
• No video needed: Blu-ray remote allows track selection and preferred audio format
• Alternately, use your onscreen display to select tracks and preferred audio format
Bob Marley And The Wailers Legend Track Listing:
1. Is This Love – Kaya (1978)
2. No Woman, No Cry – Live! (1975)
3. Could You Be Loved – Uprising (1980)
4. Three Little Birds – Exodus (1977)
5. Buffalo Soldier – Confrontation (1983)
6. Get Up, Stand Up – Burnin’ (1973)
7. Stir It Up – Catch a Fire (1973)
8. One Love/People Get Ready – Exodus (1977)
9. I Shot the Sheriff – Burnin’ (1973)
10. Waiting in Vain – Exodus (1977)
11. Redemption Song – Uprising (1980)
12. Satisfy My Soul – Kaya (1978)
13. Exodus – Exodus (1977)
14. Jammin’ – Exodus (1977)