Billie Holiday – Stay With Me (1958/2021)
FLAC (tracks) 24bit/96kHz | Time – 42:15 minutes | 626 Mb | Genre: Jazz
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © RevOla
Stay with Me (MGV 8302) is an album by the jazz singer Billie Holiday, accompanied by Tony Scott and his Orchestra. It contains all the material from a session recorded February 14, 1955, in New York City, and released in 1958 on producer Norman Granz’s Verve label.
For the CD reissue in 1991 another session was appended, that Granz had previously issued as part of the self-titled Billie Holiday LP on his Clef Record label (10″ LP, Clef EPC 224/Verve MGC 690). The recording from April 14, 1954, at the same studio with “Billie Holliday and Her Band”, consisted of the Oscar Peterson Trio, Ed Shaughnessy on drums, and trumpeter Charlie Shavers as the only members of both sessions beside Holiday. Beyond that, all tracks were part of many compilations and the complete recording issues of Billie Holiday.
1. Billie Holiday – I Wished On The Moon (Remastered)
2. Billie Holiday – Ain’t Misbehavin’ (I’m Savin’ My Love For You) (Remastered)
3. Billie Holiday – Everything Happens To Me (Remastered)
4. Billie Holiday – Say It Isn’t So (Remastered)
5. Billie Holiday – I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (Remastered)
6. Billie Holiday – Always (Remastered)
7. Billie Holiday – Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me (Remastered)
8. Billie Holiday – How Deep Is the Ocean? (Remastered)
9. Billie Holiday – What A Little Moonlight Can Do (Remastered)
10. Billie Holiday – I Cried For You (Remastered)